DO NOT USE www.GetRv.com and DO NOT call 1-888-GETRV44 !!!

My family & I reserved an R.V.

from GetRv.com 4-5 months in advance from when we needed the rental. Just hours before we were getting ready to go and pick it up, they called to inform us that they could not provide an R.V. at all as they were afraid any that had would not be reliable for a long trip. Even though our trip was only one state over.

They canceled and offered no refund. This, as any might imagine was a horrible experience and left us angry beyond words. We didn't understand how a national chain could be so irresponsible even though we'd reserved this date months in advance. We were to show up at a wedding, WITH THE GROME hours before being told we'd have to completely rearrange the entire week and make plans for transportation on last minutes notice.

Do yourself a favor and go with a company that has a 100% money back guarantee (if they cancel) and a good reputation. This company's policy, customer service and plain awful attitude was worse than bad.

I've never experienced anything like it in all my years of travel or in all my years of buying goods and services.Terrible!

Had an Experience with Get RV?

Comments